Leisure and customer service is always top priority for Marriott Vacations Worldwide and it shows! The leading global pure-play vacation ownership company, offering a diverse portfolio of quality products, programs and management expertise with over 60 resorts, was recently honored with a Gold Stevie Award for Company of the Year in Hospitality & Leisure, in addition to five Stevie Awards in various categories during the 15th Annual American Business Awards. Marriott Vacations Worldwide was honored during a gala event on Tuesday, June 20, at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York.
The American Business Awards are a premier business awards program, where over 3,600 nominations from a multitude of organizations are judged by more than 190 professionals worldwide. The Stevie Award winners cover a wide range of categories such as customer service, management, public relations, product development and many more.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide also received the following Stevie Awards:
- Silver Stevie Awards
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year – Harvest for Hunger
- Innovation of the Year – Marriott Vacation Club Pulse – A Breakthrough in Vacationing
- Customer Service Team of the Year – Marriott Vacation Club Owner Services
- Bronze Stevie Awards
- Innovation of the Year – Leadership Innovation
- Customer Service Department of the Year – Marriott Vacation Club Owner Services
We celebrate Marriott Vacations Worldwide! http://www.marriottvacationsworldwide.com